Wednesday 19 October 2011

checkpoint 1: failure so far

Normally during this time, faced with such a cold reception in my fledgling part time career, I'm tempted to call it quits now (haha you can see the amount of perseverance in my veins).  But in the interest of furthering my 5 year plan (more about that in a new post), I will not surrender. And just to foster good habits, I've made a promise to churn out essays in this blog everyday. Every. Damn. Day. Even if I have nothing of substance to say (like today).


So just a quick update:
no takers so far for my online work :( really really beyond water level pathetic.


I am reading up though on SEO writing as this seems to be the in demand topic. And my sister has very nicely sent me a link to another site for some online work. 


My sick, clingy baby is crying out now. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment